Department of Paediatrics is distributed within the mother and child block of the Institute.
8 bedded, air conditioned and well equipped (include ventilators, non invasive monitors, central oxygen, central suction, infusion pumps), well staffed ( 5 doctors at a time on duty, senior doctors trained in critical care, well trained nurses 1:1 proportion)
* 10 bedded step down unit with facilities for oxygen, suction and intra venous fluid therapy.
- 5th floor – General Pediatric wards – 60 bedded – providing subsidized / full free treatment.
- Ist floor – Neonatology Unit.
- NICU – (Picture) * 20 bedded, air conditioned, well staffed unit with all modern equipments including high frequency ventilators.
- Ground floor – Out patient department
* Air conditioned, OP timing 8.30AM to 3 PM on all days except Sunday, Senior expert faculty on all days with junior trainees.
*Specialty clinics guided by Superspecialists in – Paediatric neurology, Paediatric growth and endocrinology, Paediatric pulmonology, adolescent, paediatric nephrology, well baby, high risk new born, paediatric epilepsy, paediatric gastro enterology, hematology.
- Immunization clinic
- Immunization clinic (Picture) – National and all international vaccines administration on all days (except Sunday) from 8.30 Pm to 3 Pm.
- Emergency Department (Click here for details) – Well staffed, well equipped 4 bedded unit.
- Child development clinic (CDC) – Pratheeksha Web site of the Institution.